Jeet Adani is an Indian businessman, who is the scion of the Adani Group. He is known for being the younger son of the Indian business tycoon and founder of the Adani group Gautam Adani; As of September 2022, Gautam Adani is the richest person in India and Asia and the third richest person in the world. As of 2022, Jeet Adani is associated with the Adani Group as the Vice President (Finance).
Jeet Adani was born on Friday, 7 November 1997 (age 25 years; as of 2022) in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. His zodiac sign is Scorpio. He did his schooling at Ahmedabad International School, Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
Jeet holds a graduate degree from the University of Pennsylvania School of Engineering and Applied Sciences.
Height (approx.): 5′ 9″
Hair Colour: Black
Eye Colour: Black
Jeet Adani belongs to a Gujarati Jain family.
Parents & Siblings
Jeet Adani is the son of the Indian business tycoon Gautam Adani and the Indian dentist and philanthropist Priti Adani. He has an elder brother, Karan Adani, who is the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the Adani Ports and Special Economic Zones (APSEZ) and the Chairman of ACC Limited. Karan is married to Paridhi Shroff, daughter of the Indian corporate lawyer and managing partner of Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas Cyril Shroff.
Jeet Adani joined the Adani Group in 2019 and began working in the Group CFO’s office, handling Strategic Finance, Capital Markets and Risk & Governance Policy. Soon, he was appointed as the Vice President (Finance) of the Adani Group. In June 2020, Jeet became the Director of Adani Airport Holdings Ltd.
A year later, he was appointed as the Director of Adani Digital Labs, a leading integrated digital transformation business.
- Jeet Adani loves listening to music and playing the guitar in his leisure time. He is also passionate about photography.
- According to his Twitter bio, he is fond of luxury cars.
- Jeet is fluent in three languages- Hindi, English, and Gujarati.
- An active philanthropist, Jeet has organised many blood donation camps. He has also been a blood donor several times.
- He holds a pilot’s license and often shares his flying experience on social media.
- In 2014, while Jeet was studying in class 11, he started a charitable organisation named Ek Prayas along with four of his friends Maharsh Shah, Malav Majithia, Ajay Jakasania, and Jenil Patel. All of them shared a passion for photography. The organisation aimed at raising funds for the needy by selling unique pictures captured by them at various exhibitions in Gujarat.